- Cardiovascular - Cardiology
- Endocrine - Metabolic
- Gastroenterology - Hepatology
- Gene Therapy
- Immunology - Allergy
- Infection - Infectious Diseases
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Oncology - Cancer
- Orthopedics - Musculoskeletal
- Orthopedics - Muskuloskeletal
- Urology - Nephrology
- Vascular - Pulmonary
New technologies delivered to your inbox Subscribe
1998-060 – A stent that fractures at strategic points to relieve arterial stress after placement.
1997-103 – Expanding screw with increased strength of bone-screw interface for spinal internal fixation surgeries.
1996-112 – Enable clinicians to selectively cool the brain, independent of core temperature, as a means of cerebral protective therapies.